In using the products/services of Study Innovations(SI)/www.studyinnovations.com, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Study Innovations reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the services of Study Innovations. All products/services and information displayed on Study innovations Service constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. SI reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Study Innovations shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Study innovations Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Study innovations.
- Study Innovations (SI) reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by Study Innovations, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a credit card/debit card/netbanking/wallet transaction, you must use your own credit card/debit card/netbanking/wallet. Study Innovations will not be liable for any credit card/debit card/netbanking/wallet fraud. The liability to use a card/debit card/netbanking/wallet fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address), any extra cost incurred by Study Innovations for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Study Innovations shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Study Innovations.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Study Innovations through its website www.studyinnovations.com for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Study Innovations reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Study Innovations has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.studyinnovations.com, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever
- Study Innovations will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the products/services on its site www.studyinnovations.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor/third party product/service provider. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of products/service(s) of Study Innovations & that of its vendors/third party products/third party service providers, is at the User’s sole risk. The products/service(s) of Study Innovations are provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Study Innovations, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the products/services it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the products/services, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, product/service, or merchandise provided through this Service. Study Innovations does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although Study Innovations current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the vendors and the User.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not. Study Innovations does not hold itself responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to Study Innovations.
- Study Innovations reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents / Guardian.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents / Guardian.
- Request for change of Address: Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Study Innovations Office through a written application/email quoting the Name, Reference ID if any of the student.
- In case of any dispute, arising out of present terms & conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Managing Director of studyinnovations.com. The seat of arbitrator will be at Delhi only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only Delhi Court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters
You expressly understand and agree that:
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Study Innovations.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Your use of the service is at your sole risk.
- Studyinnovations.com makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Studyinnovations.com or through or from the service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
The information/contents/study packages contained in the Site have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Study Innovations disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information/contents/study packages. Study Innovations disclaims all warranties/liabilities of any kind to any entity, if any, arising out of copyright violations/infringements, if any.
As a user of this web site, you agree to protect and fully compensate Study Innovations and its domain’s associates, such as, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your use of services on this domain, your violation of the terms or your infringement by any other use of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
This Agreement does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between you and the Study Innovations, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship. Performance of this agreement by Study Innovations is subject to existing laws and legal process in India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of Study Innovations to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of Study Innovations or information provided to or gathered by Study Innovations with respect to such use.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Study Innovations with respect to Study Innovations site and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Study Innovations with respect to the Study Innovations site.
All material available on this website www.studyinnovations.com including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws.
Access to the Study Innovations services and content is subject to these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions contain warranty disclaimers guidelines for link to other websites & linking disclaimer and limitation on use. Study Innovations grants user of this website the permission to use the material contained therein strictly for personal information/private use and non- commercial use only.
Rights and Permissions
Excepting for Private use and non- commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior consent of Study Innovations. Any other use of materials on this website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior consent of Study Innovations is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are Study Innovations, its affiliates or third party licensors. Any modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this Website including text, graphics, code and/or software is expressly prohibited.
No recourse shall be taken against Study Innovations for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to Study Innovations. If at any stage, it is believed that the contents appearing on this Website constitutes copyright infringement of another person’s rights, the user may communicate the same to us.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Study Innovations is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Website, or items advertised on the Website, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded on the Website, you may contact our Grievance Redressal person at email@example.com; or write at the following address:
1/8, double storey, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi-110014.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. (b) Identification of the
copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed
Cancellation and Refund Policy
As of now we do not provide any option for cancellation of products and/or services you have purchased or subscribed. Once a product/service has been purchased by you, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first you go through the demos/samples and/or free to use contents/products/services before you subscribe to or purchase from www.studyinnovations.com. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
Return Policy :
As of now, there is no provision for return or cancellation of products and/or services you have purchased or subscribed. Once a product/service has been purchased by you, Study Innovations does not provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first you go through the demos/samples and/or free to use contents/products/services before you subscribe to or purchase from www.studyinnovations.com. Any request for return or cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
Third Party Products/Services/Information/Advertising:
There may be third party products/services/information/advertisement, and schemes displayed through the website www.studyinnovations.com. Study Innovations disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such third party products/services/information/advertisement, and schemes. Study Innovations hereby declares that third party products/services/information/advertisement, and schemes etc. are neither its agent, partner or principal and Study Innovations does not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of such third party products/services/information/advertisement, and schemes.
Any material downloaded and used shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilised by this Web site shall create any warranty. Study Innovations shall not responsible if any information/page is downloaded from Study Innovations and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein.
Study Innovations and/or its respective suppliers/vendors/ third party products/service providers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timelines, of the products and services contained on the Web site for any purpose. All products, services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Study Innovations and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Study Innovations web site, with the delay or inability to use the Study Innovations web site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the Study Innovations web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of Study Innovations web site, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Study Innovations or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.