PAPER – PHYSICS
- 1:- A particle moves along a circle of radius R. It starts from A and moves in anticlockwise direction. Calculate the distance travelled by the particle (a) from A to B (b) from A to C, (c) from A to D (d) in one complete revolution. Also calculate the displacement in each case. Figure
- 2:- A car travels a distance A to B at a speed of 40 km/h and returns to A at a speed of 30 km/h.
- 3:- A man walks on a straight road from his home to a market 3 km away with a speed of 6 km/h finding the market closed, he instantly turns and walks back with a speed of 9 km/h. What is the (a) magnitude of average velocity and (b) average speed of the man, over the interval of time (1) 0 to 30 min, (2) 0 to 50 min (3) 0 to 40 min ?
- 4:- Delhi is at a distance of 200 km from Ambala. A sets out from Ambala at a speed of 30 kmand B sets out at the same time from Delhi at a speed of 20 km . When they will meet each other ?
- 5:- Two trains 121 m and 99 m in length are running in opposite directions with velocities 40 km and 32 km . In what time they will completely cross each other ?
- 6:- Two railway tracks are parallel to west – east direction. Along one track, train A moves with a speed of 30 mfrom west to east, while along the second track, train B moves with a speed of 48 mfrom east to west. Calculate (a) relative speed of B w.r.t. A and (b) relative speed of ground w.r.t B.
Leave a Reply