Animal Husbandry MCQs by TEACHING CARE online tuition and coaching classes
- The chances of contacting bird flu from a properly cooked (above 100°C)
chicken and egg are:
- very high
- A group of animals which are related by descent and share many
similarities are referred to as:
- Inbreeding is carried out in animal husbandry because it:
- increases vigour
- improves the breed
- increases heterozygosity
- increases homozygosity
- Which one of the following is a marine fish:
- Common Carp.
- Which one of the following products of apiculture is used in cosmetics
- Royal jelly
- More than 70 per cent of livestock population is in:
- India and China.
- The agriculture sector of India employs:
- 60 per cent of the population
- 70 per cent of the population
- 30 per cent of the population
- 62 per cent of the population.
- 33 percent of India’s (Gross Domestic Product) comes from
- Small-scale cottage industries.
- A collection of all the alleles of all the genes of a crop plant is called:
- germplasm collection
- protoplasm collection
- somaclonal collection
1-d 2-a 3-d
20-b 21-c 22-d 23-d 24-b
Tags: Animal Husbandry MCQs by TEACHING CARE online tuition and coaching classes
Leave a Reply